Garlic Lime Sheet Pan Chicken
Perfect for busy nights, this bold and zesty chicken dinner has an OptUP score of 86 and is cooked on a single sheet pan, which makes cleanup a breeze.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 Lime, zested and juiced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound chicken breasts, thawed and cut into 1” cubes
- 1 bell pepper, cut into ½” pieces
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into ½” pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½” pieces
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice and zest, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss in chicken, bell pepper and zucchini. Set aside.
- Toss sweet potato with 1 tablespoon oil and remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Arrange on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
- Add peppers, zucchini and chicken to sweet potato pan. Discard marinade.
- Continue baking 20 to 25 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and vegetables are tender.
- Serve chicken and vegetables topped with avocado and cilantro.