Creamy Parmesan Lime Grilled Corn
Try this take on the classic corn-on-the-cob. You'll never settle for simple butter again.
- 4 ears corn, shucked, silk removed
- 1/3 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lime, juiced
- cayenne pepper
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Grill the corn on a hot grill, turning to cook evenly. Meanwhile, mix together mayonnaise, parsley and pepper.
- When corn is done, smear ears with mayonnaise-parsley mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan and finish with a squeeze of lime and a pinch of cayenne pepper.