Vitacost Synergy Pantethine Tablets 247mg
Pantethine features Pantesin®.Pantethine is a disulfide compound that’s metabolized to coenzyme A. It plays an important part in the metabolism of amino acids, carbohydrates and lipids.*
Found in fresh cauliflower, broccoli, sunflower seeds, flour and meats, pantothenic acid is usually lost from these foods after cooking or milling.
- Scientifically validated, pantethine has been shown to support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within normal range*
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol and lipid levels already within normal range*
- Supports energy by participating in the production of coenzyme A*
- Supports healthy adrenal function*
- Features Pantesin, a pure and highly absorbable form of vitamin B5
- Supplies247 mg of Pantesin per single-tablet serving
- Contains 120 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Pantethine ( Pantesin ) , Silicon ( As Silicon Dioxide ) , Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Croscarmellose Sodium , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Vegetable Glycerin .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More