Vitacost Synergy Eyebright Vision Complex
What is Eyebright Vision Complex*?
Eyebright Vision Complex* is a multi-nutrient formula that combines vitamins, minerals and high-quality herbal extracts in one convenient supplement. Each two-capsule serving supplies:
- Ginkgo biloba extract, standardized to 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides, 120 mg
- Eyebright extract, 100 mg
- Bilberry extract, standardized to 25% anthocyanidins, 40 mg
- Lutein, as FloraGLO® lutein extract, 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin, also from FloraGLO® lutein extract, 500 mcg
Also included are carotenoids, vitamins C and E, L-OptiZinc®, selenium, L-taurine, n-acetyl-cysteine and more.
Synergy Eyebright Vision Complex* is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Premium formula
- Features standardized herbal extract, including high-quality FloraGLO® lutein extract
- Easy-to-take two-capsule serving size
- Supplies 60 servings per bottle
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
Microcrystalline Cellulose , Gelatin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide . Zinc L-optizinc , Ginkgo Extract , Eyebright Extract , 4 : 1 , L-Taurine , N-acetyl-l-cysteine , Bilberry Extract , Zeaxanthin ( , from : Marigold Flower Extract ) Floraglo .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More