Vitacost Synergy Advan-C with Citrus Bioflavonoids
What is Advan-C® with Citrus Bioflavonoids?
Advan-C® with Citrus Bioflavonoids is a vitamin C complex featuring a gentle form of vitamin C, specially formulated to not irritate the digestive system. It contains citrus bioflavonoids, which are polyphenolic compounds found naturally in the rinds of oranges, lemons, tangerines and grapefruits.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Advan-C® with Citrus Bioflavonoids?
- Promotes healthy collagen, skin and wound healing.*
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range.*
- Helps maintain the integrity, structure, function and activity of the endothelium.*
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy DNA.*
Why is Synergy Advan-C® with Citrus Bioflavonoids your everyday essential?
- Gentle on the digestive system.
- Provides added citrus bioflavonoids.
- Supplies 500 mg of vitamin C per 1-capsule serving.
- Contains 300 servings per bottle.
- Incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.* We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex . Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Rice Flour and Silicon Dioxide .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More