What is L-Theanine?
L-theanine is an amino acid found naturally in green tea (Camelia sinesis). For centuries, green tea has been used in Asia for its calming properties, as well as its health promoting effects.* L-theanine may be one of the larger contributing constituents in green tea that supports feelings of relaxation without drowsiness.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® L-Theanine?
- Promotes feelings of calmness*
- Nurtures greater mental focus*
- Supports healthy brain function*
- Supports brain cell resistance to oxidative stress and is neuroprotective*
- Maintains healthy blood pressure already within normal limits*
Vitacost® L-Theanine is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 200 mg of L-theanine per single-capsule serving
- Also supplies 17% of the Daily Value for calcium, plus 13% of the DV for phosphorus
- Contains 60 capsules per bottle
- High quality, at a great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
L-Theanine , Other Ingredients : Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesiuim Stearate , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Croscarmellose Sodium , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Glycerin .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More