Vitacost Calcium Magnesium & Vitamin D3
What is Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D?
Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin D provides two minerals plus vitamin D in one convenient formula.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Calcium Magnesium & Vitamin D3?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form and setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells.*
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.*
Why is Vitacost® Calcium Magnesium & Vitamin D3 your everyday essential?
- Combines minerals and vitamin D in one convenient formula.
- Good source of two forms of calcium, calcium citrate and calcium malate, for optimal absorption.
- Features vitamin D3, which is considered superior to vitamin D2.
- Contains 100 servings per bottle.
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide . , Malic Acid .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More