Town House Original Snack Crackers
Enhance your snacking, entertaining, and everyday celebrations year-round with classic Town House Light and Buttery Original Crackers. Uniquely flaky and flavorful with perfectly scalloped edges, they make a tasteful addition to any size gathering. Stack them up, spread them across a platter, and serve them with a variety of dips and toppings; goat cheese, strawberry jam, salsa, chicken salad, and everything in between. Every box of crackers is an invitation to discover endless snacking possibilities, ready to take your moments with family and friends over the top. You can also feel good about how they're made. Baked with quality ingredients, these crackers contain no high fructose corn syrup, are cholesterol free, low in saturated fat (contains 5g total fat per serving), and contain 0g trans fat. When you want to set out a spread that feels a bit more special, make great-tasting Town House Light and Buttery Original Crackers your first choice.
- No high fructose corn syrup; Cholesterol-free; Low in saturated fat (contains 5g total fat per serving); Contains 0g trans fat; Kosher Dairy.
- Toasted outside with a flaky inside.
- Town House crackers perfectly complement all kinds of dips, spreads, and toppings
- Delicious oven-baked goodness that delivers a flaky flavorful taste experience with endless pairing possibilities.
- They make a tasteful addition to cheese plates party platters and seasonal spreads.
- Includes 1, 13.8-ounce box of ready-to-eat Town House Light and Buttery Original Crackers packaged for freshness and great taste.
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil (With TBHQ For Freshness), Sugar.Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More