Taco Bell Creamy Avocado Ranch
Satisfy your cravings and heat up mealtime with your favorite Taco Bell flavors at home. Taco Bell Creamy Avocado Ranch Sauce adds a quick and easy flavor boost that makes any meal a fiesta. Ideal for tacos, burritos, fajitas, salads, sandwich wraps, quesadillas, enchiladas and more, our bold avocado ranch sauce adds a zesty punch. Made with dried buttermilk, white wine vinegar, avocado purée, dried onion and dried garlic, our taco sauce comes in a resealable bottle that helps lock in flavor. The convenient squeeze bottle lets you pour the perfect amount of Creamy Avocado Ranch Sauce every time and make any night a Taco Bell night. Shake each bottle of Taco Bell sauce before using and refrigerate after opening.
- One 12 fl oz bottle of Taco Bell Creamy Avocado Ranch Sauce
- Taco Bell Creamy Avocado Ranch Sauce brings the bold flavor of Taco Bell to your table
- Our avocado ranch sauce is deliciously creamy and tops off all your favorite Mexican foods
- Ideal for tacos, salads, fajitas, sandwich wraps, quesadillas, enchiladas and more
- Creamy Avocado Ranch Sauce is made with dried buttermilk, white wine vinegar, avocado purée, dried onion and dried garlic
- Each taco sauce comes in a convenient squeeze bottle for easy dispensing
- The resealable bottle helps lock in flavor
Water, Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Whey (from Milk), Buttermilk*, Modified Food Starch, Onion, White Wine Vinegar, Modified Tapioca Starch, Avocado Puree, Garlic*, Spices, Phosphoric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Fruit Juice (Color), Paprika, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Beta Carotene (Color), Natural Flavor (Contains Celery), With Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, and Calcium Disodium EDTA as Preservatives.Contains: Egg, Milk.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More