Snapple Zero Sugar Lemon Tea
What do you do when life gives you lemons? You pick the best ones and blend their lemon flavor with delicious tea. Big on flavor and low in calories, Snapple Zero Sugar Lemon Tea is made from the finest blend of black and green tea leaves and the perfect citrus flavor of lemons. Do yourself a flavor! Snapple Zero Sugar Lemon Tea contains zero sugar and is low in calories, gluten-free, and naturally flavored. Even better, our 16oz and 20oz bottles are recyclable and made from 100% recycled plastic, excluding the cap and label. Snapple always brings the flavor. That's what we have been doing ever since we were a small brand created by three friends in the New York area. We started out by selling our apple juice to health clubs in 1973. Since then, we have expanded our flavor portfolio throughout the 80s into teas, fruit drinks, and lemonades. Snapple went national in the early 90s, and now you can find us in more than 30 flavors and in all 50 states across the country. And for an extra dose of fun, don't forget to check out our Snapple 'Real Facts' under our caps!
- FLAVOR: Snapple Zero Sugar Lemon Tea is made from the finest blend of black and green tea leaves and the perfect citrus flavor of lemons.
- ZERO SUGAR: Snapple Zero Sugar Lemon Tea is big on flavor, low in calories and contains zero sugar.
- QUALITY: Our teas, fruit drinks, and lemonades are always made from quality ingredients.
- VARIETY: Snapple always brings the flavor. Snapple Zero Half 'n Half Lemonade Iced Tea is just one of our favorite flavors
- you can find us in more than 30 flavors today.
- 100% RECYCLED: Our 16oz and 20oz bottles are recyclable and made from 100% recycled plastic (excludes cap and label).
- One 16 fluid ounce bottle
Our Real Tea Starts With the Finest Tea Leaves and Is Made from: Filtered Water, Citric Acid Tea, Aspartame, Potassium Citrate Natural Flavors.
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More