Sir Kensington's Classic Ranch Dressing & Dip
Sir Kensington's Classic Ranch is made with 100% sunflower oil, Certified Humane Free Range eggs, a dash of dill and much flavor. Ranch dressing lovers rejoice! It's ranch you can feel good about. At Sir Kensington's, we make real Ranch made from ingredients you can pronounce. Our Ranch is carefully made with Certified Humane free-range eggs which means our hens have 24/7 access to food and outdoors. We only use the best ingredients possible in our dressings and condiments. We never use any artificial ingredients, colors, or preservative. We believe if it's not food, it doesn't belong in our food.
- Sir Kensington's Ranch is a clean take on a classic taste. Made with the highest quality, Non- GMO ingredients, like 100% Sunflower Oil, this is ranch done right.
- COLD WEATHER WARNING: Ranch is at risk of separation if exposed to freezing temperatures. While safe to eat, it cannot be returned to its intended state. Please bear this in mind before ordering.
- We are just as proud of what we put in as what we leave out. We use no artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives in our salad dressings.
- Sir Kensington's Classic Ranch Dressing is proudly Non- GMO Project Verified, Dairy Free, Keto Diet Certified, Paleo Diet Certified, Whole30 Friendly, Gluten Free, and Kosher.
- Sir Kensington's Classic Ranch is sourced dill-iberately so you can dress liberally. Our condiment is made with Certified Humane Free Range Eggs.
- It's ranch so creamy and delicious, you'd never guess this salad dressing is dairy free.
High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Garlic Juice, Certified Humane Free Range Egg Yolks, Salt, Organic Lemon Juice, Fair Trade Organic Coconut Sugar, Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Celery Seed, Black Pepper, Rosemary Extract, Dill Weed, Citric Acid, Mustard Extract, Onion Extract
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Mustard and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More