Siggi's 2% Strawberry Skyr Icelandic Style Low Fat Strained Yogurt
At siggi’s we make yogurts with simple ingredients and not a lot of sugar. Our products are based on Scandinavian dairy traditions, such as skyr, the traditional Icelandic yogurt. Our products don’t contain any of those dreadful artificial sweeteners. We only use milk from family farms who do not use growth hormones like rBST.
- 50% less sugar than leading Greek yogurts*
- More protein than sugar per serving
- Non GMO and made with real fruit
- 100 million live active cultures per gram at the time of manufacture
- *With 50% less sugar, siggi's lowfat yogurts have on avg 1g sugar/oz, compared to 2g sugar/oz in the leading Greek yogurt brand
Pasteurized Skim Milk , Pasteurized Cream , Berries ( Lingonberries , Strawberries ) , Cane Sugar , Fruit Pectin , Live Active Cultures . Live Active Cultures : B . Lactis , L. Acidophilus , L . Delbrueckii Subsp . Bulgaricus , L . Delbrueckii Subsp . Lactis , S. Thermophilus
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More