Rit® All Purpose Liquid Dye - Black
This versatile, easy-to-use and non-toxic liquid dye is ready to deliver vibrant color to almost any type of fabric or fabric blend, including cotton, linen, silk, wool, rayon, ramie or nylon Perfect for rejuvenating faded clothing, changing the color of apparel, shoes or accessories, coordinating home décor, hiding laundry accidents and so much more. Looking to create something unique? Rit has been tie-dyeing clothing and décor for decades. It’s also the perfect tool to create an ombré, dip dyed, marbled or shibori pattern. It can even dye wood, wicker, paper and cork. Plus, because it is a pre-mixed concentrated liquid, you can use a little or a lot depending on your project and have the flexibility to save it for another time. Whether you are rescuing faded jeans, creating a costume or decorating for a party, all you need is a washing machine, plastic container or stainless-steel sink to get started. With 500+ color recipes available on the Rit's website, it is almost certain you’ll find the right color for your needs.
- Deliver vibrant color to fabric or fabric blends, that include cotton, linen, silk, wool, rayon, ramie or nylon. This dye can even color wood, wicker, paper and cork
- Perfect for rejuvenating faded clothing, changing the color of apparel, shoes or accessories, coordinating home décor, hiding laundry accidents and so much more
- Get creative and create something unique with an easy dye technique, like an ombré, dip dyed, marbled, shibori or tie-dye pattern
- With 500+ color recipes available on Rit’s website, it is almost certain you’ll find the right color for your needs
- If dyeing fabric with 35% or more polyester, acrylic or acetate, use Rit DyeMore Synthetic Fiber Dye instead
Shipping & Return Information
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.