Reese’s Puffs Bunnies Chocolatey Peanut Butter Easter Edition Cereal
Get your day hoppin’ with REESE’S PUFFS Bunnies breakfast cereal. This sweet, crunchy corn cereal is made with real REESE’S peanut butter and provides 15g of whole grain per serving (at least 48g recommended daily). REESE’S PUFFS Bunnies kids cereal makes a delicious and easy addition to mornings, snack time, or homemade cereal bars for an Easter gift basket or spring celebration.
- SWEETENED CORN CEREAL: Made with real REESE'S peanut butter and shaped like bunnies to bring the fun of spring to your family
- WHOLESOME FIRST INGREDIENT: Provides 15g whole grain per serving; at least 48g recommended daily
- BREAKFAST AND BEYOND: REESE'S PUFFS Bunnies cereal makes a simple to serve kids breakfast food or crispy lunch bag snack for school
- EASY EASTER RECIPES: Add the chocolate and peanut butter taste to sweet and salty party mix; desserts; treat making and more
- CONTAINS one 19.7 oz Family Size cereal box of General Mills REESE'S PUFFS Bunnies Chocolatey Peanut Butter Cereal
Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, REESE'S Peanut Butter (peanuts, sugar, monoglycerides, peanut oil, salt, molasses, corn starch), Dextrose, Corn Meal, Corn Syrup, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt, HERSHEY'S Cocoa, Caramel Color, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Rosemary Extract. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (mineral nutrients), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.