Organic Valley 1% Lowfat Milk
Organic Valley cows live in the great outdoors and graze organic, lush pastures, so they give milk that’s farm-fresh, creamy and a tasty source of 9 key nutrients: calcium, potassium, phosphorus, protein, vitamins A, D and B12, riboflavin and niacin.
- Package contains one gallon of Organic Valley, organic pasteurized lowfat milk, 128 ounces
- USDA Certified Organic - we never use GMOs, antibiotics, synthetic hormones or toxic pesticides
- Organic Valley milk comes from small family farms
- Milk from Pasture-Raised Cows is higher than conventional milk in omega-3 and CLA, the healthful fats
- Delicious local flavor, homogenized 1% low fat milk for a lighter drink of real dairy taste
Organic Grade A Nonfat Milk, Organic Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.
Contains Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.85(87)5(75)4(11)3(1)2(0)1(0)