Nature's Way® Dim-Plus Estrogen Metabolism Capsules
Support the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism with the unique benefits of DIM-Plus.* Diindolylmethane, or DIM, is a phytonutrient that is found in vegetables like broccoli, kale, cauliflower, and cabbage. DIM-Plus contains Indolplex BR-DIM® complex, an enhanced bioavailable delivery system for diindolymethane. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of “favorable” estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of “less favorable” estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen)*
- The bioavailability of DIM-Plus is superior to regular diindolylmethane and its unstable precursor, indole-3- carbinol (I3C); with DIM-plus you are assured a stabilized and consistent dose of diindolylmethane
- Contains Indolplex BR-DIM Complex - an enhanced bioavailability delivery system for diindolylmethane
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Women take 2 capsules daily with food; men take 2 capsules twice daily with food
- Gluten-Free; no salt, wheat, dairy, or artificial colors
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.45(31)5(23)4(4)3(1)2(1)1(2)