Nature Made® Magnesium Glycinate Capsules 200 mg
Nature Made Magnesium Glycinate 200 mg per serving is a 100% chelated, high absorption Magnesium supplement for men and women that supports muscle relaxation, bone health, heart health, and nerve health. Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this gluten free Magnesium Glycinate supplement contains no color added and no artificial flavors. Magnesium is an essential mineral required for more than 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. Magnesium-Glycinate has better absorption and better GI tolerance than other Magnesium supplement forms, is gentle on the stomach, helps relax the body, and offers dietary support in two daily Magnesium capsules. With over half of the U.S. population not consuming enough Magnesium in their diet, Magnesium supplements, like this Magnesium Glycinate 200mg per serving supplement, help to contribute to the Magnesium your body needs (1). Adults take two Magnesium Glycinate capsules daily with water and a meal. Nature Made supplements are quality you can trust. (1) Reider, C.A.; Chung, R.-Y.; Devarshi, P.P.; Grant, R.W.; Hazels Mitmesser, S. Inadequacy of Immune Health Nutrients: Intakes in US Adults, the 2005–2016 NHANES.
- Heart, nerve and bone support supplement: contains one 60 count bottle of Nature Made Magnesium Glycinate 200 mg per serving Capsules for a 30-day supply
- A high absorption Magnesium supplement for women and men that helps support muscle relaxation, bone health, heart health, nerve health, and is gentle on the stomach
- Gentle on the stomach, Magnesium Glycinate helps relax the body, and has better absorption than other Magnesium supplement forms
- Adults take two Magnesium capsules daily with water and a meal
- *These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.