Infants Motrin Dye-Free Berry Concentrated Drops
Help your little one feel better with Infants' Motrin Concentrated Liquid Medicine Drops. For every 1.25 milliliter dose, this infant's oral suspension contains 50 milligrams of the NSAID fever reducer and pain reliever, ibuprofen. This baby pain reliever medicine from a pediatrician-recommended brand provides up to eight hours of relief from fever as well as minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothache. These alcohol- and dye-free infants' ibuprofen drops come in a kid-friendly berry-flavored formula and can be used by infants six to 23 months. Plus, the enclosed syringe can make dosing and administering the infant ibuprofen liquid easy and mess-free.
- Infants' Motrin Oral Suspension Liquid Medicine Drops with Ibuprofen in a kid-friendly berry flavor
- Temporarily relieve your baby's minor aches & pains due to common cold, flu and sore throat
- The infant's oral suspension also provides temporary relief of headaches and teething pain
- Formulated with the NSAID ibuprofen, the liquid medicine is a baby pain reliever & fever reducer
- These alcohol & dye-free infant ibuprofen drops come in a non-staining and kid-friendly berry flavor
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.