Morningstar Farms Incogmeato Breakfast Sausage
Meat has met its match. Our 100% plant protein ground breakfast sausage looks, cooks and tastes like meat. Includes 1, 12-ounce tray of Incogmeato Plant-Based Ground Breakfast Sausage, a savory way to get plants on the plates of vegans, vegetarians and meat lovers. Contains 59% less saturated fat than raw ground pork.* A good source of protein (6g complete protein per serving (7g total protein), 12% of daily value) and a good source of fiber (5g total fat per serving); Contains colors and flavors from natural sources. Made with Non-GMO soy. Add it to everything from breakfast bowls to breakfast burritos. Incogmeato Plant-Based Breakfast Sausage is ready to make your day more delicious. *Raw ground pork contains 3.5g saturated fat per serving (46g). MorningStar Farms Incogmeato Ready To Cook Plant-Based Ground Breakfast Sausage contains 1.5g saturated fat per serving (46g).
- Serve up deliciously meaty taste and texture without the meat
- 100% plant protein sausage; Looks, cooks, and tastes like real meat; Made with Non-GMO soy
- 6g complete protein per serving (7g total protein, 12% of daily value); Good source of fiber (5g total fat per serving); Made with Non-GMO Soy
- Quick, convenient and flavorful addition to mornings or any meal time; Family favorite, loved by adults and kids alike; To prepare, heat in the oven (recommended) or microwave
- Includes 1, 12-ounce tray of ready to cook ground plant-based sausage; Packaged for great taste
Water, soy protein concentrate, palm oil, canola oil, soy protein isolate, soy flour, wheat gluten, methylcellulose.Contain 2% or less of potato starch, maltodextrin, salt, yeast extract, sugar, natural flavors, spices, cultured dextrose for freshness, beet juice for color, yeast, malt extract, sunflower lecithin, citric acid, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat), onion powder.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More