Miracle Whip Mayo-like Dressing
Miracle Whip Original Dressing delivers the perfect fusion of flavors with a bold, tangy taste that is unlike anything else you've ever had. As a spread, Miracle Whip is known for kicking sandwiches up a notch. Try out this versatile ingredient that can be used to make tangy salad dressings and even chocolate cakes for a finger-licking adventure. Miracle Whip original spread contains 3.5 grams of fat and 40 calories per single-tablespoon serving. Try some Miracle Whip coleslaw at your next summer grilling event, or blend in some honey and mustard to use it as a dipping sauce for all your favorite grilling foods. You'll feel great about using Miracle Whip at your Memorial Day and Fourth of July BBQs. Each resealable container should be stored in the refrigerator after opening.
- One 12 fl. oz. squeeze bottle of Miracle Whip Original Mayo-like Dressing
- With 40 calories per serving, you'll feel great about using Miracle Whip at your Memorial Day or Fourth of July BBQ
- Miracle Whip pairs well with coleslaw, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches and all of your summer grilling favorites
- Miracle Whip Original Dressing is a tangy, delicious dressing and sandwich spread
- Miracle Whip Dressing is a flavorful ingredient that tastes like mayonnaise
- Perfect for making all sorts of salads, sandwiches and dips
- Contains 40 calories per 1 tbsp. serving
Water, Soybean Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vinegar, Modified Cornstarch, Eggs, Salt, Natural Flavor, Mustard Flour, Potassium Sorbate as A Preservative, Paprika, Spice, Dried Garlic.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Mustard and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.