Mio Vitamins Orange Vanilla Liquid Water Enhancer
MiO Vitamins Orange Vanilla Liquid Water Enhancer transforms plain water with a boost of B vitamins, creating a refreshing drink to help you power through your day. Squeeze just a few drops from the bottle to instantly infuse your water with the bold taste of orange and vanilla. Our flavored water enhancer has B vitamins, and zero calories. The portable 1.62 fluid ounce bottle of MiO Liquid Water Enhancer easily fits in your gym bag or glove box, perfect for a quick splash of flavor on-the-go. These orange vanilla Liquid water enhancer is a fun and delicious way to stay hydrated. Just from the palm of your hand, be a magician and create a revitalizing and tempting drink with the all time favorite liquid water enhancer in Orange Vanilla flavor. Squeeze the enticing enhancer in water to turn boring water into a sensational riving drink to refresh your mornings and invigorate your days.Easy to Make, Brilliant in Taste. Always dilute MiO goes a long way, makes 8 fl oz serving with one squeeze.
- 24 servings of MiO Vitamins Naturally Flavored Orange Vanilla Liquid Water Enhancer
- Enjoy a boost of B vitamins from MiO Vitamins Orange Vanilla Liquid Water Enhancer
- MiO Vitamins Orange Vanilla quenches your thirst with a cool, refreshing taste
- MiO Vitamins Vanilla Orange is made with natural flavors
- This MiO liquid water enhancer is a sugar free water enhancer containing zero calories
- Liquid water enhancer comes in a portable bottle for on-the-go refreshment
- This liquid water enhancer with vitamins can be easily stored for convenient usage
Water, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Contains Less Than 2% of Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Natural Flavor, Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Gum Arabic, Potassium Citrate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Yellow 6, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives)
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More