McCormick® Minced Garlic
McCormick Minced Garlic has a smoother, mellower flavor than raw garlic. Keep it on hand to use in any savory dish that calls for fresh garlic – no peeling or chopping needed! It rehydrates quickly in soups, stews, dressings and marinades. Our Minced Garlic always starts with fresh, whole garlic cloves that have been dried and minced. It’s just garlic – there’s no fillers or preservatives. When dried, garlic takes on a mellower, rounder flavor than raw garlic. It adds warmth and depth to everything from tomato sauce and minestrone to beans and beef stew. A kitchen staple, every bottle delivers consistent, delicious flavor and aroma while maintaining a longer shelf life. Use 1/4 tsp. minced garlic in place of 1 clove of fresh garlic.
- Made from fresh, whole garlic cloves that have been dried and minced
- McCormick Minced Garlic has a smoother, mellower flavor than raw garlic
- Use in any dish that calls for fresh garlic
- Use 1/4 tsp minced garlic in place of 1 clove of fresh garlic
- Rehydrates quickly in soups, stews, dressings and marinades
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.