Lipton Family Unsweetened Decaffeinated Black Iced Tea Bags
Easily brew crisp, refreshing Lipton decaf black iced tea from these convenient family-size bags! Using real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea, our Master Blenders crafted this refreshingly delicious blend, where we pick tea leaves at the peak of flavor and blend them to capture as much natural tea taste and aroma as possible. Lipton iced tea is the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. So don't just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed tea and choose Lipton Decaffeinated Black Iced Tea Bags.Simply brew two iced tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, brew three minutes, sweeten, add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black iced tea brighten your day! To capture as much of the tea taste and aroma as possible, we have developed and innovative process where we press fresh, high-quality tea leaves to release their natural essence. We then use this essence on our blend. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.
- Refreshing Lipton black decaf iced tea in convenient family-size bags
- Decaf tea bags made with real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea
- Naturally Tasty & Refreshing Lipton Black Iced Decaffeinated Tea is the perfect addition to any meal
- Simply brew this decaf black tea with boiling water, sweeten and add ice cubes
- Lipton Black Decaf Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified iced tea bags
- Each tea bag makes 1/2 gallon of iced tea
Decaffeinated Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More