In May 1867, the Leinenkugel family brewery was founded in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin by Jacob Leinenkugel. He was a family man driven by an iron work ethic, and he knew that his German family heritage would play an integral part of his brewery’s success. Today, the sixth generation of Leinenkugel’s continues to brew some of the same family-inspired recipes that Jacob poured his heart and soul into. Over the years, our family has grown and so has our brewery, but our history and heritage remain at the forefront. Canoe Paddler is a slightly spicy and smooth addition to Leinenkugel’s seasonal portfolio. This Kölsch-style beer is brewed with a touch of rye for a slightly spicy flavor and clean, dry finish. Oktoberfest: A traditional Märzen-style beer, our Leinenkugel’s Oktoberfest has a toasted malt flavor and subtle, spicy hop notes that make it perfect for celebrating fall in true German fashion. Snowdrift Vanilla Porter: A fuller-bodied brew with hints of cocoa, coffee and caramel brought out by roasted malts and aged on real vanilla, this beer is smooth and creamy, making it perfect for warming up winter.
- Leinenkugel's Heritage has three rotating seasonal flavors available:
- Canoe Paddler: Mar-Jul
- Oktoberfest: Aug-Oct
- Snowdrift Vanilla Porter: Nov-Feb
- Canoe Paddler: Kölsch-style beer is brewed with a touch of rye for a slightly spicy flavor and clean, dry finish.
- Oktoberfest: Rich & toasty Marzen-style beer.
- Snowdrift Vanilla Porter: Robust porter style beer aged on real vanilla.
- Refreshing wheat beer, perfect for your favorite holidays; including Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Winter Holidays, and New Year's
- Limited release, 5% ABV