Knorr Pasta Sides Chicken & Broccoli Fettuccine Pasta
Treat your taste buds with Knorr Pasta Sides Chicken Broccoli Pasta. Deliciously seasoned pasta side dishes are great as part of a delicious main dish or as a standalone side dish. Make Knorr Pasta Sides the foundation of a crowd-pleasing dinner. Your family is sure to love the creamy, chicken-flavored sauce of Knorr Pasta Sides Chicken Broccoli Pasta. On top of tasting delicious, the pasta dishes are quick and easy to prepare. Knorr Pasta Sides cook in just seven minutes on the stovetop or microwave. Knorr Pasta Sides have no artificial flavors making it an excellent choice for creating a family-favorite meal.
- Enjoy tender fettuccine noodles and broccoli florets in a creamy, chicken-flavored sauce
- Knorr pasta side dishes have no artificial flavors, making them an excellent choice for a weeknight meal
- Includes one 4.2-ounce package of Knorr Pasta Sides Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Quickly prepare this ready pasta in 7-10 minutes using the stovetop or microwave
- Add your favorite meat and vegetables for a delicious dinner recipe the whole family will enjoy
- Use Knorr Chicken & Broccoli Pasta to make Loaded Chicken Broccoli Pasta by adding chicken, extra broccoli and cheddar cheese
Pasta (Semolina and Durum Wheat Flour), Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Fat, Cornstarch, Chicken Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, Broccoli, Red Bell Peppers, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Silicon Dioxide, Sugar, Parsley, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Natural Flavors (Milk), Turmeric, Spices, Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate (Iron), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More