King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls
KING’S HAWAIIAN Savory Butter Dinner Rolls have a fluffy texture with a savory taste. Made with real butter, KING'S HAWAIIAN bread rolls have no high fructose corn syrup, artificial dyes or trans fats. Whether you're making heat and eat dinner sides for the whole family or getting creative with your favorite snacks, KING'S HAWAIIAN Savory Butter Rolls are a convenient way to elevate your meals.
- Make an impression with KING'S HAWAIIAN Savory Butter Rolls
- Slice KING'S HAWAIIAN rolls in half to elevate your favorite slider recipe
- Savory butter rolls made with soft bread make a delicious heat and eat dinner side
- KING'S HAWAIIAN rolls are made with no high fructose corn syrup, artificial dyes or trans fats
- Each dinner roll has the same soft and fluffy texture as the original Hawaiian sweet rolls
- Dinner rolls made with Hawaiian bread and real butter for a delicious, savory flavor
ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WATER, SUGAR, BUTTER (PASTEURIZED CREAM, SALT), NONFAT MILK, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: POTATO FLOUR, EGGS, YEAST, DATEM, SALT, WHEY, WHEAT GLUTEN, DEGERMINATED YELLOW CORN FLOUR, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SORBIC ACID PRESERVATIVE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, WHEAT FLOUR, CALCIUM SULFATE, ASCORBIC ACID ADDED AS A DOUGH CONDITIONER, WHEAT STARCH, SODIUM SILICOALUMINATE, AMMONIUM SULFATE, ENZYMES, SORBITAN MONOSTEARATE, MONO-& DIGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM SILICATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE. .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits,Fish and Their Derivatives,Mustard and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More