Kellogg's Zesta Saltine Crackers Original
Enjoy tried and true Kellogg's Zesta Original Saltine Crackers for a crispy, crunchy, and slightly toasty bite every time. Includes 1, 16-ounce box of Zesta Saltines crafted with a classic recipe of enriched wheat flour, baking soda, yeast, salt and other tasty ingredients. Each batch is oven-baked to create the delicate crispiness that makes Zesta an ideal pantry staple. They're cholesterol free (0g monounsaturated fat, 0.5g polyunsaturated fat), with 1.5g total fat per serving and 0g trans fat; Saltine crackers are great for anytime snacking and pair deliciously with dips and savory toppings. They also go great with soup, stew, chili, and salad, and make a satisfying part of any lunch, dinner or late-night meal. Stock your cupboard, keep some on hand at the office, and stow in a lunchbox or tote bag for a convenient on-the-go snack for the whole family. Reach for Kellogg's Zesta Saltine Crackers for the original taste and texture kids and adults know and love.
- Kellogg's Zesta Original Saltine Crackers make a classically crispy, crunchy, and slightly toasty snack or meal addition
- Oven-baked to give you light, cracker-y crispiness in every bite; Tasty by themselves or dipped in soup, chili, stew, and other dishes
- Cholesterol free (0g monounsaturated fat, 0.5g polyunsaturated fat); 1.5g total fat per serving; 0g trans fat; Contains wheat and soy ingredients; Kosher Dairy
- Stock your home pantry, keep some in your desk, and stow in a lunchbox or snack tote; Easy, anytime treat
- Includes one, 16-ounce box of ready-to-eat crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Soybean Oil (with TBHQ for Freshness), Salt, Contains 2% or Less of Corn Syrup, Baking Soda, Yeast, Soy Lecithin.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More