Kellogg's The Elf on The Shelf Sugar Cookie Cereal
Kids can start their day like a Scout Elf with a bowl of Kellogg’s The Elf on the Shelf Sugar Cookie Cereal, the official cereal of the North Pole. Originally crafted in the North Pole Sweet Shop, Mrs. Claus’ special recipe calls for a scrumptious mix of star-shaped cereal pieces and marshmallows, bursting with delicious, fresh-baked sugar cookie flavor fit for a Scout Elf. This seasonal treat features red and green, star-shaped cereal pieces and soft white marshmallows that pair well with magical holiday moments. Each serving helps elves and children alike get a strong start, whether they’re headed to the North Pole or just the local sledding hill, with a good source of 7 vitamins and minerals and no high fructose corn syrup. The magical fun of Kellogg’s The Elf on the Shelf Sugar Cookie Cereal makes a great addition to a complete breakfast and anytime snacking occasions. Just add your favorite milk or enjoy straight from the box.
- Bring the magic of The Elf on the Shelf to the breakfast table during the holidays with the official cereal of the North Pole.
- Red and green star-shaped cereal pieces offer a crispy complement to sweet marshmallows.
- Every spoonful is bursting with sugar cookie flavor.
- Mrs. Claus' special recipe features a good source of 7 vitamins and minerals in each serving
- Contains wheat ingredients.
- Good boys and girls will love the addition of these sweet stars and marshmallows to wintery mornings or mixed in with snowy days as a crispy anytime treat.
- Packaged for freshness and great taste.
Corn flour blend (whole grain yellow corn flour, degerminated yellow corn flour), sugar, wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, dehydrated marshmallow bits (sugar, corn syrup, modified corn starch, natural flavor, gelatin), contains 2% or less of oat fiber, salt, soluble corn fiber, natural flavor, modified cellulose, color added, red 40, turmeric color, blue 1, yellow 5, yellow 6, BHT for freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced iron, niacinamide, zinc oxide, vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), calcium pantothenate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), folic acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More