Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
Enjoy the fresh taste of buttermilk anytime with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Buttermilk Dressing. Our creamy, tangy ranch dressing with buttermilk makes it simple to get your daily dose of veggies. The new flip cap lid is easy to open and close while delivering a more controlled pour for fewer messes. For delicious side dishes, mix buttermilk dressing with pasta or potatoes. Or toss with mixed greens, chopped tomatoes and chicken for a quick, easy dinner. Hidden Valley® ranch dressing also makes a delicious addition to sandwiches, tacos and burgers, or as a dip with a vegetable tray or tortilla chips. This gluten-free dressing made with real buttermilk is as versatile as it is tasty.
- Get your daily dose of veggies in a delicious way by adding Buttermilk Ranch as a salad topping or use as a classic veggie dip.
- Perfect for school lunches or backyard BBQs this gluten free dressing made with old-fashioned buttermilk is surely a crowd favorite.
- Use as a topper on burgers sandwiches and wraps to refresh your meal prep or weeknight routine or as a dip with chips pizza and chicken strips.
- Add instant flavor to your favorite salad, meal, or side dish with a touch of creamy Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Dressing.
- Add Buttermilk Ranch dressing to more than just salads - add it to chicken or pasta as a flavorful topping for an easy delicious meal; package may vary.
Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Canola), Water, Buttermilk, Sugar, Less Than 2% of: Egg Yolk, Salt, Lactic Acid, Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate, Garlic†, Onion†, Phosphoric Acid, Monosodium Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Spices, Disodium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid and Calcium Disodium EDTA Added To Preserve Freshness.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More