Hershey's Strawberry Syrup
Hershey's strawberry-flavored syrup is an easy way to add delicious flavor to countless treats. This syrup is full of sweet strawberry flavor that's easy to squeeze and pour onto any treat you see fit. Try using it to top ice cream, fill pastries or make strawberry milk. Full of delectable flavor, this convenient syrup is fat-free, gluten-free and kosher-certified. Hershey's strawberry-flavored topping is sure to make dessert time better than ever, especially for all the strawberry lovers in your family or friend circle. Packaged in an easy to use squeeze bottle, this delectable strawberry-flavored sauce is ready to give your favorite treats just the right amount of fruity kick to suit your preferences. Just refrigerate the bottle after opening to maintain freshness, and you'll have an ice cream topper, milk flavor and baking ingredient ready to go when you're prepping for Easter, Valentine's Day, Halloween, the holidays or just an ordinary day that can use the taste of strawberry-flavored sauce.
- Use strawberry-flavored syrup to top your favorite ice cream treats or make tasty strawberry milk to go with your best pastries
- Kosher-certified, fat-free and gluten-free strawberry-flavored syrup in an easily squeezable bottle for convenient dessert creation
- Bring your best treats to any birthday parties, anniversary dates, wedding receptions and wine club get-togethers with just the right hint of Hershey's strawberry-flavored syrup
- Sweet, smooth strawberry-flavored syrup with just the right texture to fill pastries, top desserts and deliciously flavor any glass of milk
- Make this syrup dessert topping the last touch on your favorite treats to highlight your baking skills with a fruit-flavored finish
High Fructose Corn Syrup; Water; Corn Syrup; Contains 2% or Less of: Artificial Flavor; Citric Acid; Sodium Benzoate, To Maintain Freshness; Xanthan Gum; Artificial Color [Red 40].
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More