Hershey's Gluten Free Special Dark Chocolate Chips
Baking chocolate that's here for anything you can whip up in the kitchen! HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips are easy to toss into all kinds of dessert mixes and tasty treats no matter the occasion. Pour some into your morning pancake batter (a favorite among kids), add them to your favorite brownie mix or savor a handful straight from the bag! You can even sweeten up your cake mixes, muffins, cookies and more. Gently melt these tasty chocolate morsels to drizzle over pretzels and fruit, to make icing or to add a few chips to your hot cocoa. HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips help bring your baking projects to sweet new heights. These baking chocolates are gluten-free and made with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. They are also perfect additions to your holiday recipes no matter the time of year and make delicious holiday gifts. With a few sealed bags of SPECIAL DARK chocolate chips stocked in the pantry, you can indulge in these mildly sweet morsels that bring a whole lot of baking fun to the kitchen.
- Contains one (1) 12-ounce bag of HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
- Baking chocolate ready for all your chocolaty recipes like pancakes, brownies, muffins, chocolate-covered treats and more
- Mildly sweet dark chocolate that's gluten-free and kosher-certified with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives inside a bag to retain freshness
- Perfect in homemade desserts for birthday parties, anniversary dates, back to school events and graduation celebrations
- When only a dark, decadent chocolate will do, reach for these baking chips!
- Toss these SPECIAL DARK chocolates into your brownie mix and hot cocoa or eat them right from the bag
Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Milk Fat, Contains 2% or Less of: Lecithin (Soy); Natural Flavor; Milk.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More