Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
HERSHEY'S chocolate syrup is full of the genuine chocolate flavor you know and love and packed in the classic bottle. Enjoy the sweet and delicious taste of chocolate syrup on everything from cakes to cookies. It is the perfect syrup to add to your milk, hot cocoa and coffee. Try drizzling it over your brownies and cakes, or use it to make chocolate floats and sundaes. No matter what you're making or who is at your gathering, pop open the lid and squeeze, swirl, dot or drizzle the syrup onto some of your favorite drinks and desserts. Squeeze the syrup onto your ice cream sundaes as a tasty topping or stir it into a glass of milk for a classic glass of chocolate milk. The syrup is also a great way to add a little sweetness to your morning coffee. HERSHEY'S chocolate syrup is great to have on hand for every holiday so that you're always ready to create delicious treats and recipes for the entire family. This chocolate syrup is fat free and has no artificial colors. It comes packaged in a closeable and squeezable syrup bottle for easy pouring. Once you're finished, place the bottle in the refrigerator.
- One 24 oz bottle of HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup
- Enjoy the classic taste of HERSHEY'S genuine chocolate flavor as an ice cream topping or dessert topping, or use it to make chocolate milk
- Packaged in a closeable and squeezable syrup bottle for easy pouring and easy storage
- Bake birthday treats, holiday desserts and other homemade recipes with HERSHEY'S syrup
- Highly versatile chocolate topping can add rich chocolate flavor to your favorite baking recipes
- Fat-free and gluten-free chocolate flavored syrup with no artificial colors
High Fructose Corn Syrup; Corn Syrup; Water; Cocoa*; Sugar; Contains 2% or Less of: Potassium Sorbate, To Maintain Freshness; Xanthan Gum; Salt; Mono- and Diglycerides*; Polysorbate 60; Vanillin, Artificial Flavor. *Adds A Negligible Amount of Fat
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More