Hellmann's Gluten-Free Real Mayonnaise Condiment
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise is proudly made with real, simple ingredients like cage-free eggs, oil and vinegar. We know that to really Bring Out The Best, we need to do more than just taste great. That’s why our delicious Blue Ribbon Quality Mayonnaise is made with real eggs, oil and vinegar sourced from trusted American farms. We use the finest, real ingredients in Hellmann's Real. In fact, we use 100% cage-free eggs and are committed to 100% responsibly sourced soybean oil. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650mg ALA per serving, which is 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA), and is also gluten-free and certified kosher. And nothing beats the taste of real mayo. It’s the ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads.
- Enjoy the creamy, delicious taste of Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise, a naturally gluten-free condiment
- Hellmann’s mayonnaise bottles and jars are now made from 100% recycled plastic
- Rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650mg ALA per serving, which is 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value of ALA), this is a great option for those looking for delicious gluten-free condiments
- A classic jar of mayo to have on hand, you can use Hellmann’s real mayo as an ingredient to transform your barbecue and everyday chicken dinner into a juicier, more delicious meal
- An ideal condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, mixing creamy dips, and preparing fresh salads and simple meals
- This gluten-free mayo is made with real, simple ingredients like 100% certified cage-free eggs, oil and vinegar
Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs and Egg Yolks, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calcium Disodium EDTA (Used To Protect Quality), Natural Flavors.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More