Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce
Switch up your sauce this summer. Mixing the spicy kick of buffalo sauce with the creamy texture of ranch dressing, Heinz Buffaranch is in its own class of condiments. Heinz Buffaranch is a versatile dipping sauce and is perfect for all your 4th of July barbecues. It makes an excellent dip for French fries and chicken nuggets. Try using it as an alternative for regular buffalo sauce or ranch dressing on fried chicken sandwiches, burgers, sushi and so much more. The 16.5-ounce squeezable, resealable bottle is easy to use and transport to summer barbecues and picnics. Buffaranch Sauce boasts a special spicy flavor that is sure to be a hit for all ages.
- One 16.5 oz bottle of Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce
- Switch up your sauce this summer with Heinz Buffaranch
- Heinz Buffaranch is so versatile and perfect for all your 4th of July barbecues
- Heinz Buffaranch is a delicious sauce combination of spicy buffalo sauce and ranch dressing
- Available in an easy squeeze, resealable bottle
- Great for dipping all your favorite foods
- Try Heinz Buffaranch as the perfect addition to chicken nuggets, fried chicken sandwiches, French fries and so much more
Soybean Oil, Cayenne Pepper Sauce (Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Garlic Powder), Vinegar, Heavy Cream (from Milk), Cultured Lowfat Buttermilk (Cultured Lowfat Milk, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate), Contains Less Than 2% of Enzyme Modified Egg Yolks, Salt, Eggs, Sugar, Yellow Mustard (Distilled White Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, Turmeric, Natural Flavor, Spices), Modified Food Starch, Whey*, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate as Preservatives, Xanthan Gum, Phosphoric Acid, Spices, Onion*, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Garlic*, Calcium Disodium EDTA (To Protect Freshness).
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Mustard and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More