Gold Bond Rapid Relief Anti-Itch Cream
Relieve uncomfortable pain and itch fast with Gold Bond Medicated Rapid Relief Cream. This cream is formulated with two itch-fighting and pain-relieving agents (menthol and pramoxine hydrochloride), plus soothing aloe and vitamin E, to comfort irritated skin. Gold Bond Medicated Rapid Relief Cream works fast to temporarily relieve pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations, rashes due to poison ivy, oak and sumac, minor sunburn, insect bites, or minor cuts, scrapes and burns. This cream is also hydrocortisone-free and steroid-free. This convenient 1-ounce tube makes it easy to bring the pain and itch-fighting power of Gold Bond with you wherever you go. Stock your first aid kit, medicine cabinet, or travel bag to keep fast pain and itch relief on hand.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area up to 3 or 4 times daily. Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
- Contains one (1) 1-oz. tube of Gold Bond Medicated Rapid Relief Anti-Itch Cream
- Temporarily relieves pain and itch associated with minor sunburn, rashes due to poison ivy, oak or sumac, insect bites, and minor cuts, burns, and scrapes
- Contains menthol and pramoxine hydrochloride, two itch-fighting and pain-relieving agents
- This formula is made with soothing aloe & vitamin E to comfort irritated skin
- This anti-itch cream is hydrocortisone- free and steroid-free