Froot Loops Cereal Bars
Take the fruity taste that the whole family loves on the go with Kellogg's Froot Loops cereal bars. Based on the popularity of our Froot Loops cereal, we've packed our vibrant, colorful, crunchy loops into the convenient shape of a perfectly portable bar. These tasty cereal bars make a great breakfast item that kids can enjoy when they are craving Kellogg's Froot Loops, but don't have time to sit down with a bowl. Pack one to eat in the car or on the bus on the way to school. Perfect as a handheld lunch box or classroom snack. They're ideal treats to hand out to the team after sports games and practice. You'll want to stock up and keep a box of Kellogg's Froot Loops cereal bars for yourself and still have some to share.
- Bursting with sweet, fruity flavor, these bars make a great addition to any meal or snack
- Delicious with a glass of milk or without; Makes a tasty mid-morning snack, lunch box food, or anytime treat
- Enjoy the classic, fruity taste of a bowl of Froot Loops; Now in a convenient, grab-and-go bar
- Froot Loops cereal bars contain milk, soy and wheat ingredients
- Includes 1, 4.2-ounce box containing 6, 0.7-ounce cereal bars; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Cereal (degerminated yellow corn flour, wheat flour, whole oat flour, sugar, iodized salt [salt, potassium iodide], baking soda, reduced iron, zinc oxide, red 40, niacinamide, turmeric extract color, blue 1, annatto extract color, turmeric oleoresin for color, ferrous fumarate, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), corn syrup, sugar, vegetable oil (palm kernel and palm with TBHQ for freshness), dextrose, fructose, nonfat milk.Contains 2% or less of vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, calcium carbonate, soy lecithin, natural flavors, rosemary extract for freshness.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More