CSI Vitamin C Ester Ascorbyl Palmitate
What is CSI Vitamin C Ester Ascorbyl Palmitate?
CSI Vitamin C Ester Ascorbyl Palmitate is a high-quality, fat-soluble form of vitamin C. Unlike more common, water-soluble vitamin C, which must be continually replaced through diet, ascorbyl palmitate is fat soluble and stored in the body for longer periods of time.
How does CSI Vitamin C Ester Ascorbyl Palmitate support health?
- Vitamin C is required for proper development and function of many parts of the body.
- Vitamin C supports the development and repair of body tissues.*
- Vitamin C is needed to form the protein collagen, which the body uses to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.*
- Because vitamin C is an antioxidant, it can reduce damage that free radicals, chemicals and pollutants cause to the body’s cells.*
Why choose CSI Vitamin C Ester Ascorbyl Palmitate?
- Supplies 200 mg vitamin C per 2-capsule serving
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- Incredible value!
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C ( as , Ascorbyl Palmitate ) , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Gelatin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide . , Ascorbyl Palmitate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.3(10)5(7)4(1)3(1)2(0)1(1)