Cheez-It Italian Four Cheese Baked Snack Crackers
Make snack time more fun with the salty, delicious taste of Cheez-It Italian Four Cheese Baked Snack Crackers. Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers are made with 100% real cheese that's been carefully aged for a one-of-a-kind taste in every crunchy bite. A baked snack, Cheez-It crackers are perfect for game time, party spreads, school lunches, late-night snacking and more - the cheesy options are endless. You'll love the bold flavor of real Romano, Parmesan, Asiago and Mozzarella cheeses in every perfectly toasted handful of Cheez-It Italian Four Cheese Baked Snack Crackers.
- Light and crispy bite-sized snack crackers made with real cheese and the flavors of Romano, Parmesan, Mozzarella, and Asiago
- Our cheesy baked crackers are packed for convenience and make a delicious anytime snack
- Made with 100% real cheese aged for a bold taste; A classic, family-favorite snack that’s perfect for kids and adults
- A travel-ready food; Makes a tasty bite at home or on the go; Ideal for gatherings, parties, snack spreads, and more; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Packaged for freshness and great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean and Palm Oil With TBHQ For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes).Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Monterey Jack, Romano, Parmesan, Mozzarella and Asiago Cheeses (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dextrose, Baking Soda, Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Artificial Flavor, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More