Bush's Best® Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans
When hamburgers and hot dogs are on your table, it only makes sense that Bush’s Baked Beans go on the side. Our Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans recipe uses tender navy beans, slow-simmered in a slightly sweet sauce seasoned with brown sugar, a little mustard and a touch of savory hickory flavor. So whether you’re fixing up a summer cookout, a weeknight meal or anything in between, you can be sure you’ve got perfectly sweet beans to go along with every savory bite.
- Stock your pantry with 16 oz recyclable cans of Bush’s Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans
- Bush’s Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans are tender navy beans slow-simmered with brown sugar, a little mustard and just a touch of savory hickory flavor
- Bush’s Baked Beans offer a perfectly sweet side to make your savory hot dogs and hamburgers even tastier
- Vegetarian, gluten free, cholesterol free and low fat
- A pantry staple with 7g of plant-based protein (9% DV) and 5g of fiber (17% DV) per serving (See nutrition information for sodium content)
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans
Prepared Navy Beans , Water , Sugar , Brown Sugar , Tomato Puree ( Tomato Paste , Water ) Salt , White Mustard ( Vinegar , Water , Mustard Seed , Salt , Natural Flavor ) , Modified Corn Starch , Onion , Caramel Color , Spice , Vinegar , Garlic Powder , Natural Flavor .
Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More