Blount Clam Shack Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder
Blount Clam Shack shrimp and roasted corn chowder is a delicious, locally made in New England cream-based soup that is ready to heat and eat for all seafood lovers. Sweet corn is roasted at the moment it ripens, cream comes from cows in Connecticut, and potatoes arrive from northern Maine. Finished with zesty peppers, shrimp and a touch of spice, this thick soup is the perfect summer dish you can savor all year long. Enjoy a cupful of this chunky corn chowder soup with lunch or dinner. Warm this bag in a pot of boiling water for 20 minutes, or pour the soup into a microwave-safe soup bowl and heat on high for five to six minutes. The Blount family makes it easy to keep a microwave seafood soup cup ready in your refrigerator. Bringing food, family and friends together for five generations.
- One 30 oz bag-in-cup of Blount Clam Shack Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder
- Award-winning family soup recipe locally made in New England
- A creamy combination of sweet roasted corn, tender shrimp, zesty red peppers and potatoes
- Warm this bag of packaged soup in a pot of boiling water for 20 minutes, or heat in the microwave on high for five to six minutes
- Enjoy a cup with lunch or dinner
- Refrigerate until you are ready to prepare
Shrimp Stock (Water, Cooked Shrimp, Salt, Butter [Cream, Flavor], Potato Flour, Natural Flavor, Paprika), Light, Cream, Potatoes, Corn & Roasted Corn, Onions, Shrimp, Red Bell Peppers, Contains 2% or Less of: Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Nonfat Dry Milk, Wheat Flour, Roast Type Flavor (Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Salt, Garlic, Water, Tomato Concentrate, Nisin Preparation, and Spices.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Shellfish,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...