Ben's Original™ Ready Rice Long Grain and Wild Flavored Rice
Ben's Original™ Ready Rice Long Grain and Wild Flavored Rice brings variety to your meals in just 90 seconds. This microwave rice pouch offers long grain rice and wild rice with 23 herbs and seasonings to help you enjoy a delicious cooked rice side dish or make your meals more flavorful. Ben's Original™ is dedicated to creating meals and experiences that offer everyone a seat at the table.
- One 8.8 oz pouch of Ben's Original™ Ready Rice Long Grain and Wild Flavored Rice
- Delicious flavored rice mix that brings variety to your meals with the convenience of microwave rice
- Offers a savory combination of long grain rice and wild rice with 23 herbs and seasonings
- Great as a cooked rice side dish or as part of your main course, pair this rice with your favorite meats or serve it plain for a quick bite
- Squeeze the rice pouch to separate the grains and microwave for 90 seconds or heat it in a skillet until it's ready to serve
- Ready Rice comes in a BPA-free microwaveable rice pouch that eliminates prep and cleanup so you can spend less time cooking
- This parboiled rice mix contains no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and no trans fat
Water, Parboiled Long Gram Rice, Wild Rice; Less than 2% of: Canola Oil (Adds a Trivial Amount of Saturated Fat), Yeast Extract, Salt, Onion (Dried), Sugar, Torula Yeast, Garlic (Dried), Natural Flavors, Spices, Parsley (Dried), Spinach (Dried), Sunflower Oil (Adds a Trivial Amount of Saturated Fat), Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Mushroom (Dried), Vitamins and Minerals [Calcium (Calcium Carbonate), Iron (Iron Phosphate), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Folic Acid], Celery (Dried).
May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.