Ben & Jerry's Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Peanut Butter & Cookies
Vanilla with chocolate sandwich cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls. No, you’re not dreaming…it really is Non-Dairy and Certified Vegan Diet! When our fans asked us to offer dairy-free options, we said “why not?!” So we got busy in the kitchen, tasting, testing, and tweaking. Offering a dairy-less dessert we could be proud to put our name on was no small task. Of course, being the overachievers that we are, going dairy-free was not enough, so we also made it 100% certified vegan, too. It’s as good as it gets, all while remaining boldly loaded with the chunks and swirls you’d expect from Ben & Jerry’s. The best dessert is nothing without great ingredients. That’s why Ben & Jerry’s is committed to crafting its products in the most responsible way possible. All of Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy flavors are made with non-GMO-sourced certified vegan ingredients and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. It’s all wrapped up in responsibly sourced packaging to have as little impact on our planet as possible.
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream & frozen dessert flavors are made with non-GMO ingredients
- Ben & Jerry's non-dairy frozen dessert is Certified Kosher-DE
- Ben & Jerry’s uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Ben & Jerry’s has always had a love affair with P.B. & with cookies. So how could we go wrong with this flavor – from the crunchy peanut butter swirl to the yummy chocolate sandwich cookies?
- Vanilla Non-Dairy Certified Vegan Frozen Dessert with Chocolate Sandwich Cookies & Crunchy Peanut Butter Swirls
- Ben & Jerry's sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla