Ben & Jerry's Topped Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pint
Ben & Jerry's chocolate ice cream with caramel swirls and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough topped with caramel cups and chocolatey ganache. You know the old saying, "Go big or go home"? This flavor is the definition of going big! Dig into Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dough Topped when you simply can't decide between chocolate, caramel, and cookie dough because this pint has it all - in aces!Decadently delicious, this flavor offers adventure in every scoop with gooey, chunky, melt-in-your-mouth goodness from top to bottom.
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Ice Cream with Caramel Swirls & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Topped with Caramel Cups & Chocolate Ganache
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with Non-GMO ingredients & cage-free eggs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Certified Kosher
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Think Ben & Jerry's ice cream couldn't top the way we serve up cookie dough; Here comes a dough loaded flavor surrounded by chocolate, caramel and smothered in silky dark chocolate ganache Top that!
Cream , Skim Milk , Liquid Sugar ( Sugar , Water ) , Water , Sugar , Corn Syrup , Cocoa ( Processed with Alkali ) , Soybean Oil , Wheat Flour , Butter ( Cream , Salt ) , Brown Sugar , Cocoa , Coconut Oil , Egg Yolks , Milk , Eggs , Chocolate Liquor , Vanilla Extract , Salt , Guar Gum , Carrageenan , Soy Lecithin , Molasses , Baking Soda , Cocoa Butter , Natural Flavor .
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More