Barilla Blue Box Ditalini Pasta
Barilla Ditalini pasta is typically used in the rustic Italian soup, pasta e fagioli (pasta and beans) but can be used in minestrone or any other classic pasta soups. Ditalini pasta is also a nice alternative to Penne pasta or Rotini pasta in pasta salad recipes where you need just a little pasta bite. Barilla Ditalini pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our ditalini pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- DITALINI PASTA: Ditalini means "little thimbles" for the pasta's resemblance to the sewing object, this tiny, tubular pasta shape is a perfect complement to any pasta soup recipe
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Use ditalini pasta in the rustic Italian soup, pasta e fagioli (pasta and beans), minestrone, or other classic pasta soups; Ditalini pasta is also a nice alternative to penne pasta or rotini pasta in pasta salad recipes
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 10-11 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Ditalini pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More