Bai Supertea Narino Peach Tea Antioxidant Infused Tea
The Superteas are more than enhanced waters. They’re bai antioxidant infused beverages, and they’re real brewed bai tea. Like the rest of the Bai lineup, these healthy drinks only have 10 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving, making them the only nationally distributed low-calorie tea on the market that is sweet without artificial sweeteners. We would call them simply bai tea, but they’re so much more than that. We don’t use "super" lightly. These healthy drinks earned it. Bai Nariño peach tea, 10 calories, no artificial sweeteners, 1g sugar, antioxidant infused beverage, 18 fluid ounce (Pack of 6).
- FLAVORED ICED TEA DRINKS – packed with real brewed tea and peach fruit flavor
- HEALTHY FLAVOR AND JUST 10 calories -- low calorie, shouldn’t mean low flavor. Bai works to deliver low calorie, bold fruity flavor so that you don’t have to sacrifice
- FREE OF ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS – and made with just one gram of sugar per serving
- ANTIOXIDANT INFUSED – as well as gluten free, non GMO, vegan and kosher, with low glycemic index
- CAFFEINE – contains 35mg of caffeine per serving
- REAL BREWED TEA – crafted with black tea and white tea
Filtered Water, Bai Proprietary Sweetener Blend (erythritol, stevia extract), Black Tea Concentrate, Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Coffeefruit Extract, Malic Acid, White Tea Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate.
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.