Annie’s Organic Real Aged Cheddar Microwave Mac N Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Dinner Cups
Annie's Real Aged Cheddar Microwave Mac N Cheese Cups offer organic pasta and flavorful aged cheddar cheese with a creamy, dreamy taste that is impossible to resist. Annie's macaroni and cheese cups are ready in minutes and contain real cheese with no artificial flavors or colors. Perfect for busy bunnies, Annie's mac and cheese cup dinner tastes great alone or paired with chicken nuggets.
- Eight pack of 2.01-ounce cups of Annie's Real Aged Cheddar Microwave Mac N Cheese with Organic Pasta
- Annie's microwave mac and cheese cups to make family dinner and kids snack time easy with wholesome organic pasta and aged cheddar cheese
- Adult and kids mac and cheese made with real cheese and no artificial flavors or synthetic colors
- Enjoy this creamy and cheesy mac n cheese alone; paired with chicken nuggets; or packed in a backpack for an on-the-go snack
- Convenient mac and cheese cups ready in minutes; making them a great adult and kids food option for busy bunnies and families on the go
- Box Tops for Education product that can earn cash for schools in need with the Box Tops App
Best Ingredients: Organic Pasta (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Dried Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Tapioca Starch, Corn Starch, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Nonfat Milk, Salt, Coconut Oil, Whey Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sunflower Lecithin, Cultured Whole Milk, Annatto Extract (For Color), Cultured Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Vinegar, Silicon Dioxide (For Anticaking).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More