Annie’s Organic Four Cheese Penne Mac N Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Dinner
Annie's Four Cheese Penne Mac N Cheese is made with organic pasta, aged cheddar, Monterey Jack, Parmesan and ricotta cheese for a macaroni and cheese dinner packed with irresistible flavor. Annie's mac and cheese contains no artificial flavors or synthetic colors and is ready in just 10 minutes. Serve Annie's macaroni and cheese as a side dish, or use it to make baked bacon mac and cheese.
- One 5.5 ounce box of Annie’s Four Cheese Penne Mac N Cheese Dinner with Organic Pasta
- Annie's macaroni and cheese to bring creamy; cheesy goodness to your family dinner table made with penne pasta and a blend of four cheese favorites
- Delicious kids mac and cheese made with no artificial flavors or synthetic colors
- Mac and cheese perfect as a side dish; in recipes like baked bacon mac and cheese or paired with chicken nuggets for a tasty kids dinner
- Annie's mac and cheese ready in just 10 minutes for a tasty kids food option or part of a quick family meal
- Box Tops for Education product that can earn cash for schools in need with the Box Tops App
Organic Pasta (organic wheat flour, organic whole grain wheat flour), Cheddar, Parmesan, and Monterey Jack Cheeses (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), Corn Starch, Whey, Ricotta Cheese (whey, butter [pasteurized cream, salt], nonfat milk, lactic acid, salt), Salt, Nonfat Milk, Butter (pasteurized cream, salt), Cultured Pasteurized Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract (for color), Onion Powder, White Pepper, Silicon Dioxide (for anticaking).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Mariano’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.