Angostura® Orange Bitters
The House of Angostura, based in Trinidad and Tobago, has been crafting bitters for more than 190 years, mastering the art of aging and blending. Our journey started in 1824 when founder, Dr. Johann Siegert, first produced ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters in Angostura, Venezuela (today called Ciudad Bolivar). In the 1870's, Dr. Siegert's three sons migrated to Trinidad, among them Don Carlos Siegert, who pioneered the brand, establishing ANGOSTURA aromatic bitters as the integral ingredient in premium cocktails and ultimately a mainstay of cocktail culture. Using a secret recipe that continues to this day, ANGOSTURA aromatic bitters is recognized as the world's first and best-selling cocktail bitters. A innovative blend introduced in 2007, ANGOSTURA(r) orange bitters is a bold, exotic addition to The House of Angostura. ANGOSTURA orange bitters is made from premium, high-quality ingredients, including the peels of sun-ripened Caribbean oranges, hand-picked by select citrus growers and harvested from lush Trinidadian orchards during the rainy season, for maximum freshness and taste. Combined with an array of unique local herbs and spices, ANGOSTURA orange bitters is an exotice and versatile clear bitters that provides a bold flavor boost within modern cocktails, mocktails, and culinary innovations.
- Platinum Award winning bitters at SIP Awards, the only blind tasting competition that enlists consumers as judges
- Superior quality and flavor when compared to other orange bitters
- ANGOSTURA(r) orange bitters is made from its own special secret formula and does not contain any ingredients in ANGOSTURA(r) aromatic bitters
- A direct and convenient substitute for orange zest in all food and drink recipes
- Best when used with clear spirits, such as Gin, Vodka, and White Rum, but not limited to this
Water, Glycerine, Alcohol, Natural Orange Spice Flavor, Natural Flavors, Beta-carotene (Color)
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More