Roundyâ€™s strives to deliver greater overall value and therefore encourages customers to use store, manufacturer and internet coupons. The following policy guidelines are current, but Roundyâ€™s may change this policy at any time and policy changes may not be advertised. Coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption.
General Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
- Coupons must be presented at the beginning of the customer transaction along with your Mariano's Rewards Card (where required). The Mariano's card (where required) must be scanned or customer phone number entered at the beginning of the order and prior to coupon deductions.
- Roundyâ€™s reserves the right to limit coupon quantities and to determine the order of application of multiple coupons and/or promotions.
- Coupons are accepted in accordance to the stated requirements on the coupon at the time of purchase. These requirements include, but are not limited to: product type, flavor(s), size(s), quantities and minimum/maximum dollar purchase limits.
- Coupons are intended for one time use and cannot be redeemed more than once.
- The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the product.
- Roundyâ€™s only accepts original coupons and does not accept photocopied or reproduced coupons (including multiple prints of same series internet coupons).
- Roundyâ€™s does not accept expired coupons.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Roundyâ€™s will accept ONE manufacturer coupon and ONE store coupon on the same qualifying item, unless prohibited by either coupon.
- All applicable sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.
- Roundyâ€™s reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
- Roundyâ€™s does NOT accept competitor coupons.
- Coupons issued by manufacturers contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: "terms of agreement", "face value", "expiration date" and the verbiage "manufacturer coupon" and has valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- Roundyâ€™s adheres to all manufacturer redemption guidelines.
- Offers of Buy One Get One FREE promotion in weekly ad cannot be combined with a Buy One Get One FREE manufacturer coupon to result in both items FREE.
- Coupons will not be accepted for product received FREE.
- The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the product.
- Stacking of manufacturer coupons (combining manufacturer coupons on the same item in any form â€“ including electronic and paper/printed coupons) is not allowed.
- No substitutes are permitted on manufacturer issued coupons.
- Rainchecks will not be issued for manufacturer coupons.
Roundyâ€™s has the capability to allow coupon values to be loaded directly to a Mariano's rewards card and for those values to be automatically deducted at checkout when the Mariano's card is scanned in the purchase (or associated phone number entered on the Pin Pad). E-Clips can be obtained via the Roundyâ€™s websites and loaded to a valid card.
- A valid Mariano's card begins with the number 48, is 11 digits long and excludes any spaces, periods, dashes or other non-numeric characters.
- The same card number that was used to load coupons must be presented at checkout; any difference in the card number entered on your website account and presented at checkout will result in an error and no deductions.
- The phone number associated with the Mariano's card may be used at checkout in lieu of the physical card.
All Manufacturer Coupon guidelines apply to E-Clips. In addition:
- â€œHouseholdingâ€ or â€œlinkingâ€ of cards does not apply to the E-Clips program.
- The E-Clips will be deducted from your total at checkout in accordance with the terms of the coupons as displayed on the website where you viewed and loaded the coupons.
- When E-Clips and printed manufacturer coupons (including Internet printed coupons) are presented for the SAME ITEM(s), the printed coupon will always trump the E-Clip, no matter which has the greater value.
- E-Clips will not Double on Double Daze.
- Only one Mariano's card is allowed per customer.
Direct all questions or inquiries to the website where you obtained the E-Clips. Visit the E-Clips/Digital Coupon section on any of our banner sites and click on the blue help icon for further assistance.
**Please note: Store employees do not have the ability to add, delete, edit or check status of the E-Clips.
The following rules apply to all coupon doubling.
- Customer Eligibility Rules: The following prerequisite requirements must be met before doubling will occur.
- Customerâ€™s Mariano's card must be scanned at the beginning of the order (where required).
- Customer must spend $25 in a single transaction.
- $25 requirement is before tax.
- $25 requirement is after paper store coupons.
- $25 requirement is after Mariano's card discounts or store discounts (where Mariano's card is not required).
- A limit of 5 eligible coupons in total can be doubled.
- Manufacturer coupons with a face value of $1.00 and under are eligible for doubling.
- No cash back will be given
- The total coupon value, including the doubled amount, cannot exceed the price of the product.
- E-Clips will not double on Double Daze.
- A Roundyâ€™s Banner Gift Card purchase cannot be used toward the Double Coupon $25 threshold.
- We do not double a manufacturer coupon where the item is FREE.
Printed Internet Coupons
Roundyâ€™s accepts manufacturer coupons that have been obtained via the Internet and then printed. All Manufacturer Coupon guidelines apply to Printed Internet Coupons. In addition:
- Roundyâ€™s accepts internet generated manufacturer coupons that have the following conditions:
- Internet printed coupons must scan at checkout.
- Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry-standard format.
- Internet printed coupons must have an expiration date.
- Internet printed coupons must have a watermark printed on the face of the coupon.
- Internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon.
- Roundyâ€™s does NOT accept internet printed coupons containing the following conditions:
- FREE product offers or Buy One Get One Free offers.
- Absence of a clear and scannable UPC bar code.
- Absence of a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon.
- Photocopied internet coupons.
- Most internet sites will print a time and date stamp on the coupons.
- Multiple coupons with the same time and date stamp or serial numbers will NOT be accepted.
- Appear to be altered in any way.
- Coupons printed on both sides of one paper
Catalina is a third-party vendor that partners with Roundyâ€™s to offer both manufacturer and Roundyâ€™s in-store coupons. The coupons are triggered by purchasing qualified items at checkout, which generate a coupon to print on the Catalina printer.
- It is Roundyâ€™s policy that these coupons are to be used in a future purchase, not within the purchase in which they are generated.
- Catalina coupons are provided to the customer present based on purchase behavior. If that customer does not want their earned Catalina coupon, it is Roundyâ€™s policy that the Catalina coupon(s) are destroyed immediately. Catalina coupons are non-transferable (including self-checkout).
- We will accept competitor Catalina coupons provided the coupon states â€œManufacturer Couponâ€ and does not state â€œRedeemable Only At (Competitor Name Here).â€
- All Manufacturer Coupon guidelines apply to Catalina Coupons when marked â€œManufacturer Coupon.â€
- Catalina Coupons when marked â€œManufacturer Couponâ€ cannot be used in conjunction with any other manufacturer coupon for the same product.
SavingStar and UPromise Programs
Roundyâ€™s helps its customers participate in the SavingStar program where coupon values are loaded to their Mariano's cards, applied upon purchase and delivered to the customer at a later date (not immediately at checkout). UPromise is a program where savings are banked in order to save for college.
Please direct all inquiries for these programs to:
We may change these rules at any time. Rule changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement. The current rules will be posted on our websites. Updates will be posted as they occur.